An increasing number of practices are seeking the assistance of a coach to guide their organisation or help those within it progress. A coach can provide assistance in a number of key areas within your practice team:
- Serving as a catalyst for change, helping your team to achieve specific targets.
- Helping your practice highlight and overcome specific challenges with problem-solving techniques.
- Acting as facilitators to identify and prioritise tasks and keep your team on track.
- Addressing specific issues through convening and mediating groups of staff.
- Working with you to identify areas of development, helping to set agendas and create a positive climate for change.
- Using their experience and knowledge of external resources and tools to help save your practice time and money.
- Acting as a sounding board, enabling your team to remain focused on the task in hand.
We can help you:
- Refocus your career plans and strategise your career path
- Learn how to lead others throughout a period of positive change and overcome resistance
- Enhance your personal effectiveness and efficiency through streamlining your systems
- Influence sensitively and successfully with all personality types
- Address and resolve long-term productivity issues caused by team disharmony or conflicts of personality
- Facilitate meetings that achieve their objectives within the allowed timeframe
- Maximise your personal return-on-investment
- Enhance and raise your personal profile through memorable, impactful communications and presentations
- Achieve long-term, lasting change both personally and professionally through evidence-based techniques
We can help:
- Build high-performing teams with a proven contract for success
- Gain an understanding of your team's behaviour and motivation to facilitate cooperation
- Maximise your efficiency as a team through time management and goal setting strategies
- Understand how to communicate effectively as a group even when under pressure
- Increase peer accountability to help your team execute plans and experience sustainable change.
- Develop a shared team vision to unite, empower, and motivate
Call us to discuss your practice needs and create a tailored solution based around your requirements.