Welcome to OakleyCoach
Healthcare practitioners are a unique blend. Caring, compassionate, skilled and driven by wanting to make a positive change, these core qualities may become dampened by gruelling hours, paperwork, policies, miscommunication and the daily frustrations.
Research shows that there are huge personal benefits to accessing coaching, particularly at times of change.
- Coaching is a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires individuals to maximise their personal and professional potential
- Helps improve personal performance (closing the gap between potential and performance)
- Helps increase morale, motivation and enthusiasm
- Can help to reduce levels of stress
- Improves self-confidence at all levels
- Helps encourage a more proactive approach to addressing issues and making decisions
Working with us in a safe and constructive environment, you'll explore new ideas, concepts and approaches, ensuring you master the art and science of habitual change. Coaching will help you expand your self-awareness and bring out your personal strengths to feel empowered and experience greater fulfilment and satisfaction- both personally, and professionally.
My clients achieve organic and sustainable growth with my coaching and training techniques and have fallen back in love with their profession gaining new freedom and time for family and life outside clinic.
Ready to improve the way you practice?
Find out more about private one-on-one coaching with me.